Friday 23 April 2010

Raw Shots

For my front cover I have manipulated the background for my modde. I took a picture of my Model, Kashif, behind a white/cream colour background. Then i took a portrait picture of wall black/grey stoned background as I wanted my model to have this background. To manipulate my image i saved it and uploaded it on Photoshop. I then used the Pen tool to cut my model out. After successfully achieveing the cut out, I then saved the picture. I then uploaded my background and placed the cut out over it, Giving my finished project for my front cover.
















Another image I manipulated was for my contents page. I took a picture of two of my friends, Saliah and Innayat, on a white backgorund. I also wanted a different background which showed  them happy and crazy. In order for me to do this I created my own background on Photoshop. I wanted to be creative and have  something different. I started to use different brushes fro my background. I then found a Star brush which I thought would best suit my genre. I then strted to use my colour scheme of blue, purple and yellow to show the connection. When I was happy with my background I then saved it. After saving the background i then had to cut out my image where I used the same Pen tool and then placed it upon my scolourful star background.

No comments:

Post a Comment